You can share yours in this thread.
SyncToy , usefull to keep a folder sync between your desktop and your UX
Get Some More from your Tablet PC with Tablet PC Power Toys
Google Browser Sync for Firefox is an extension that continuously synchronizes your browser settings – including bookmarks, history, persistent cookies, and saved passwords – across your computers. It also allows you to restore open tabs and windows across different machines and browser sessions
Since the UX is missing a CD/DVD Drive, use a virtual one.
Add more info on your desktop with
When your UX is standing still on your desktop, why not using it as another display ?
or use it as a Fish Tank
and go out and play with your GPS
It’s some arbitrary programs I’ve come across.
WordPress database error: [Incorrect file format 'wp_comments']
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '93' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date
- No related posts
- The Sony VAIO P Series Lifestyle PC
- Custom made low-clearance power plugs for your UX
- Introducing MPCT Power Search provided by Google CS
- DIY Gamepad Controller for the UX
- Don’t worry, I’m not leaving!
- What is the UX383CN?
- Results are in: UX490 running Windows XP is the fastest UMPC in town
- Custom made hardcover screen protector and stand for UX
- VGN-UX491-MCD to include mini-CD drive
- UX490 heads to Korea as the UX58LN