Sony’s most recent UX permutation, the UX490N, is heading to Korea as the UX58LN. The unit will include the same 48GB SSD, 1.2GHz Core 2 Solo (U2200), 1GB of RAM, and some iteration of Vista. Unconfirmed but assumed to be true is that the UX58LN will include a CF slot in place of the EDGE modem on its US counterpart. Additionally I cannot find any information as to whether the UX58LN will include the extended battery and Sony Bluetooth GPS adapter as the UX490N/C package did. I’ll update this post if I find out any more info on these discrepancies.
WordPress database error: [Incorrect file format 'wp_comments']
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '314' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date
- The Sony VAIO P Series Lifestyle PC
- Custom made low-clearance power plugs for your UX
- Introducing MPCT Power Search provided by Google CS
- DIY Gamepad Controller for the UX
- Don’t worry, I’m not leaving!
- What is the UX383CN?
- Results are in: UX490 running Windows XP is the fastest UMPC in town
- Custom made hardcover screen protector and stand for UX
- VGN-UX491-MCD to include mini-CD drive
- UX490 heads to Korea as the UX58LN