Some of you may have seen my recent announcement over at UMPC Portal that I am joining the writing team. I just wanted to quell any concerns that I won’t still be taking care of MPCT. I’ll still be around and active as I’ve always been, posting front page UX related news, and interacting with all the great people we have in the forum. My work over at UMPCPortal.com is similar, but covers a more broad scope of the UMPC world, MPCT will remain UX focused.
WordPress database error: [Incorrect file format 'wp_comments']
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '329' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date
- The Sony VAIO P Series Lifestyle PC
- Custom made low-clearance power plugs for your UX
- Introducing MPCT Power Search provided by Google CS
- DIY Gamepad Controller for the UX
- Don’t worry, I’m not leaving!
- What is the UX383CN?
- Results are in: UX490 running Windows XP is the fastest UMPC in town
- Custom made hardcover screen protector and stand for UX
- VGN-UX491-MCD to include mini-CD drive
- UX490 heads to Korea as the UX58LN