Go Back   Micro PC Talk Forums > Micro PC > Hardware

Unread 03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Chukyct Offline

Default pc
Anh the boy just wants his property Vaio UX you should go to USPS to claim for it or inform you of where the UX
Unread 03-15-2012, 01:30 AM
TONINO03CT Offline

Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukyct View Post
Anh the boy just wants his property Vaio UX you should go to USPS to claim for it or inform you of where the UX
Thanks for your support friend. regards
Unread 03-15-2012, 07:27 AM
anh Offline

Awards Showcase
500 Posts Master Modder Master Modder 100 Posts 
Total Awards: 6
UPSP had already sent me letter stating that the package was delivered abroad.
Somehow their system messed up and didn't show the tracking status.
Paypal relied on that status and already grant him the second payment he made.
Since the first payment he made was over 45 days, so Paypal wouldn't accept the claim, otherwise, I lost all the money.
In fact I have lost almost half of it.
So, STOP going here and complaining.

Notebook
SVS13A190X

Portable
VGN-UX280P
Tablet S1 16GB
Unread 03-15-2012, 01:31 PM
TONINO03CT Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by anh View Post
Since the first payment he made was over 45 days, so Paypal wouldn't accept the claim, otherwise, I lost all the money.
If that's true I thank you just wanted to know that if he was here in Spain was not so hard to talk right? shall see if customs here or where, but I have to get it. Anh Greetings
Unread 03-15-2012, 04:51 PM
TONINO03CT Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by anh View Post
what you say is completely false and call Customs and Post Office and not received anything so to see my package sent USPS or inform you of him or I shall be obliged to report, I do not work to give away my money. regards
Unread 03-15-2012, 05:02 PM
TONINO03CT Offline

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on 12 de septiembre de 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available
Unread 03-18-2012, 09:22 PM
bigs Offline

Awards Showcase
500 Posts 100 Posts 
Total Awards: 2
I think both TONINO03CT and Anh need to have some vocal communication to resolve this issue one way or another. Anh think it may be best if you could get TONINO03CT telephone number and give him a call. That way, one can find out what happened, and how to go abouts resolving this issue.

If USPS stuffed up the tracking number, could it potentially be their fault? In that case should they not compensate for losing the parcel? Deos USPS have some sort of max payout avail for standard parcels getting lost?

TONINO03CT I feel for you, as it is really exciting to have a Anh modded UX. I am currently typing on u7700 UX and loving every moment. Think you have done what you can contacting the postal shop etc. Just hope Anh can get a good response from USPS with regards to the stuffed up tracking number and the whereabouts of the package.
micropc hardware: sony ux17gp with 390N mainboard with Anh u7700 upgrade core2duo 1.33ghz 1024mb (now upgraded to 64gb SLC SSD Samsung), Intel 4965 agn wireless, upgrade addon 3rd mini aerial, UX37GBN blue housing incorporating improved keyboard
OS: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 lucid & now 12.04 Precise Pangolin!
sony 380N stock 1.33ghz, 1gb ram, and 40gb rotational drive OS: windows ultimate
light slim notebook: toshiba r200 1.3ghz 1.2gb ram 64gb photofast v1 ssd oS: linux ubuntu 7.04 feisty fawn
Unread 03-19-2012, 02:30 AM
TONINO03CT Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I think both TONINO03CT and Anh need to have some vocal communication to resolve this issue one way or another. Anh think it may be best if you could get TONINO03CT telephone number and give him a call. That way, one can find out what happened, and how to go abouts resolving this issue.

If USPS stuffed up the tracking number, could it potentially be their fault? In that case should they not compensate for losing the parcel? Deos USPS have some sort of max payout avail for standard parcels getting lost?

TONINO03CT I feel for you, as it is really exciting to have a Anh modded UX. I am currently typing on u7700 UX and loving every moment. Think you have done what you can contacting the postal shop etc. Just hope Anh can get a good response from USPS with regards to the stuffed up tracking number and the whereabouts of the package.
Anh already has my phone number but I do not speak English, I use google translator to communicate here, and I already checked in services and there is no evidence here, in Postal and Customs Anh tell me that you have to get in touch with USPS and USPS Mail contact to fix it. Greetings, I hope my UX Mod forward
Unread 03-19-2012, 04:40 AM
bigs Offline

Awards Showcase
500 Posts 100 Posts 
Total Awards: 2
oh dear, the language barrier can be a problem then, no point Anh calling you as google translator will not help there. Best is somehow to find out what happened at USPS, and like I said, if they are at fault, they should reimburse Anh for the ux, or part of the ux depending on their insurance clause for standard post. As I am not from the USA, I do not know if there is any insurance or capped value insurance for lost parcels.

Anh I recommend in the future for items of high enough value (eg whole UX kits) to send it by some sort of registered post or more expensive post that supports a full replacement cover if lost or damaged. Upgraded mainboards I think it is ok to send standard post as the total value is somewhat less.
micropc hardware: sony ux17gp with 390N mainboard with Anh u7700 upgrade core2duo 1.33ghz 1024mb (now upgraded to 64gb SLC SSD Samsung), Intel 4965 agn wireless, upgrade addon 3rd mini aerial, UX37GBN blue housing incorporating improved keyboard
OS: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 lucid & now 12.04 Precise Pangolin!
sony 380N stock 1.33ghz, 1gb ram, and 40gb rotational drive OS: windows ultimate
light slim notebook: toshiba r200 1.3ghz 1.2gb ram 64gb photofast v1 ssd oS: linux ubuntu 7.04 feisty fawn
Unread 03-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Neverwinter Offline

If I wanted a C2Duo upgrade, which UX should I buy? I'm looking to spend the least amount of money. So the RAM still can't be upgraded?