Go Back   Micro PC Talk Forums > Micro PC > General

Unread 04-30-2012, 07:57 PM
twonth Offline

Default FS: UX380N, UX390N package
[Edited: Items split up, cheaper!] I'm selling a used UX380N and UX390N.

UX390 package: UX390N unit (stock), carrying pouch, dock, AC adapter, VGA/LAN dongle, 8GB MS Pro Duo, standard battery (holds about a 70% charge)

UX 380 package: comes *only* with the unit (HDD swapped out for a SuperTalent 32GB SSD), carrying pouch, AC adapter (third party -- NOT original), standard battery (holds about 70% charge), and 1 GB MS Pro Duo

asking price:
$400 + shipping from Canada for UX390
$200 + shipping from Canada for UX380
(shipping from Canada = UPS store price)

Conditions:

UX390N: Good condition; some scuffing and scratches around the body from normal use. Annoying specks of dust underneath the screen in a few places.

UX380N: Body is in very good condition. One dead pixel on the screen near the right edge, and dust appears to be creeping in at the lower left (but this is barely visible at the moment). Beware: This particular SuperTalent SSD is *very slow*; it was a mistake to swap out the HDD. Also: one of the screws in the HDD mounting bracket has had its top dremel-ed off; this doesn't affect operation and shouldn't affect installation of a replacement SSD.

Items will ship with an unactivated version of Windows 7. However, I can provide any buyer with the (legal) Windows 7 license key I've been using on the 390. You're on your own with the UX380N. (I think the Vista key may still be intact.)

One photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3995184...in/photostream

I can send more photos on request, but as I only have an iPhone 4 for a camera, they might not be super-high quality.

PM me if you are interested.

I will be *out of town* most of next week (afternoon of May 8, thru May 12), but if you act fast I can ship Tuesday morning (May 8).
Last edited by twonth : 05-05-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: split up items, price drop
Unread 05-05-2012, 04:06 PM
harryfokker Offline

How much for one of those batteries???
OS: 1)Windows 8 Pro / 2)Android X86 4.0.2 Ice Cream Sandwich
Software Mods: SetFsb(CPU Overclock) / GMABooster(GPU Overclock 400MHZ) / Bios Mod(Fixed Video Ram 251MB)

"Anything is acceptable if it leads to a successful result . . ."
Unread 09-15-2012, 10:04 AM
dominicwang Offline

still selling the ux390?