15,000 Posts!

Site announcements.
Benz145

15,000 Posts!

Postby Benz145 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 07:41

Congradulations to everyone who is part of the community here at MPCT. We've just recently reached our 15,000th post, a testament to our great an growing community.

Honestly, as a moderator, I am extremely happy with our community. I think our kindness is contagious, as it seems that everyone on this website is very kind, an extremely helpful. With the exception of spam bots, I have not had to ban, or even consider banning a single user (out of 1,766) from our wonderful site.

Everyone please give yourself a pat on the back, for without you, this great site would not exist, here is to the best UMPC community out there!

With that I leave you with this screenshot that I took a little while ago -

For the non-gamers among us, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet
Sony VAIO UX180 | Asus UX31E Ultrabook | iPhone 5S | Google Glass

Virtual Reality Blog
Personal Blog

Editor for:
UltrabookNews.com
Carrypad.com
UMPCPortal.com

enterman

Postby enterman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 08:56

were getting ever larger! Mabe were considered a "Major forum" now? eh benz? :p (inside joke)
Want to know what games work and don't work on your UX? Read my list.
Just do a clean install of Vista and come here for driver assistance? Download my pack: here.

sev7en

Postby sev7en » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:40

We rock!!! Image
[color="Red"]Sony VAIO VGN-UX91S - 03.04.07[/color]
[color="Orange"] OS - Windows 7 Build 7000 || iPC OSX Leopard Uni 10.5.6 || Project Fedora 10 [/color]
[color="White"]MacBook Pro 17" C2D 2.33GHz ||
Nokia N93 || HTC TouchHD [/color]
--------
[color="DarkRed"]|||[/color] Full Guide: Sony Vaio UX MacOS X Installation Guide & HowTo
[color="DarkRed"]|||[/color] Repo: Sony Vaio Series,Apple and...Cartoons Wallpapers!
[color="DarkRed"]|||[/color] Repo: "The Essential" For Any Mac User

Rorschach

Postby Rorschach » Tue Jun 19, 2007 21:19

In an effort to reach yet another milestone, I'll try my hardest to become MPCT's first banned member! Hurrah!

I'm almost kidding! We do rock. Here's to 15,000 more! :cool:

giant

Captain Planet Summoner

Postby giant » Sat Jun 23, 2007 06:03

I find myself reading but not posting on other forums.

Has anyone here heard of the hilarious "Captain Planet Summoner" poster? Will he come here?

What he does is he leaves a message "I summon Captain Planet" then others post in (I cannot remember exactly) the other parts eg one will post "water" then "Fire" etc then after all the required posts are made "Captain Planet" logs in and gives a speech.

I looked it up on Youtube it is a cartoon from about 15 years ago or something.

Damn left me in stitches the first time I saw it.

Here is an example of a thread being hijacked by the famous "Captain Planet Summoner".
http://ps3.qj.net/PETA-blog-author-on-Sony-s-GoW-II-goat-slaughter/pg/49/aid/91097

He has also done this lol!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Captain+Planet+Summoner
Sony UX50 - Japanese OS

enterman

Postby enterman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 06:08

giant wrote:Here is an example of a thread being hijacked by the famous "Captain Planet Summoner".
http://ps3.qj.net/PETA-blog-author-on-Sony-s-GoW-II-goat-slaughter/pg/49/aid/91097

u cant exactly call that a true hijack since its 1. just in coments of a news post at QJ and 2. What u said was supposed to happen didnt.

Just do a clean install of Vista and come here for driver assistance? Download my pack: here.

giant

Postby giant » Sat Jun 23, 2007 07:31

enterman wrote:u cant exactly call that a true hijack since its 1. just in coments of a news post at QJ and 2. What u said was supposed to happen didnt.

If you looked half-way down the page one guy posted "Best hijacked comments ever...", that was what i was basically repeating.

Personally I do not really see the difference in the great scheme of things (each news item could be seen as the thread topic and the number of posts responding can comparable to here) but you are entitled to your own opinion.
Sony UX50 - Japanese OS

enterman

Postby enterman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 09:11

have any example of the "speech" he gives? That id like to c.

Davey

Postby Davey » Tue Jun 26, 2007 22:56

when I crawled the web consuming all that I could to find out about ux's I found this to be the best by a country mile!!!

WELL DONE

giant

Captain Planet Summoner

Postby giant » Tue Jul 17, 2007 07:30

The Planet Demands Him!

EARTH!

Got my 200th post :)
Sony UX50 - Japanese OS

Return to “Announcements”