Hey Everyone

Comments & suggestions for the site improvement are always welcome.
KuhnP

Hey Everyone

Postby KuhnP » Mon Mar 19, 2007 22:04

Its me PEK93RT, had to get a new alias because my other one got banned for spam? Never spammed once, but ok... The thing that sucks is all my post got deleted, i had websites in my post that i didnt bookmark=( Plus i lost the name of the guy i sent a extended battery to, he was going tobe my contact when i needed a CF module from Europe.

Any Idea? And is it considered spam, if post a good offer only Once, in the offtopic section? Not spamming it at all? First offer i ever posted out of over 50+ post.

I thought this forum was to let others on good software, or deals possibly, and also to help trouble shoot, i mean ive seen other forum members post things about Software.
Maybe the problem with my post is that it was Christian?:( Comment plz. Hopefully i can get my alias unbanned, and my messages reposted.

Benz145

Postby Benz145 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 22:06

I'm replying to your PM right now Pek. In short, I wasn't the one who banned you, and I'm working on figuring out what happened, you should be receiving a PM from me shortly on your KuhnP account.
Sony VAIO UX180 | Asus UX31E Ultrabook | iPhone 5S | Google Glass

Virtual Reality Blog
Personal Blog

Editor for:
UltrabookNews.com
Carrypad.com
UMPCPortal.com

Reggie

Postby Reggie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 00:28

We have a system that deletes and bans a user when his/her post is marked as spam. I think PEK93RT's last post was thought to be spam and before my brother was able to view PEK93RT's total posts, it was too late. I'm now trying to restore all of PEK93RT's posts from backup as of last night. Our sincerest apologies.

KuhnP

Postby KuhnP » Tue Mar 20, 2007 03:00

Thanks for watching out for members of the forum, i was just wanting to share news on some awesome software i picked up, and a possible 25%t discount they could recieve. Wasnt targeting at everyone just a specific group of people "Christians" and was only going to post it once.
Again thank you for unbanning

zigzag

Postby zigzag » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:16

its a good team here, not like most admins where once something is done its done, good of reggie to go thru the backups to restore the posts too, props guys.
[Sony UX390N]
Display: Samsung 22" Widescreen LCD [color=White][226BW][/color]
MemoryStick: SanDisk Ultra II Pro Duo 4GB
External HDD: WD MyBook 500GB IDE [color=White][x2][/color]
Keyboard & Mouse: Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Keyboard & MX Air Mouse [color=White][Mobile: Samsung Q1 keyboard][/color]

Case: Peli 1450, Peli 1150 & VAIO Soft Case

zigzag

Postby zigzag » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:16

also get your asses on irc admins and everyone else ;)

im currently in work at the moment, so i will be back home at 5.30GMT
[Sony UX390N]
Display: Samsung 22" Widescreen LCD [color=White][226BW][/color]
MemoryStick: SanDisk Ultra II Pro Duo 4GB
External HDD: WD MyBook 500GB IDE [color=White][x2][/color]
Keyboard & Mouse: Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Keyboard & MX Air Mouse [color=White][Mobile: Samsung Q1 keyboard][/color]

Case: Peli 1450, Peli 1150 & VAIO Soft Case

Return to “Comment/Suggest”