Windows XP driver&application pack [Updated: 9/9/08]

Talk about software for the micro PC.
vinscuzzy

Postby vinscuzzy » Thu May 28, 2009 21:43

hypnoticpimp wrote:
Heres my problem

when installing "Texas instruments PCI7411 Integrated FlashMedia Controller Driver v2.0.0.16 i got an error "Cannot complete the device driver installation wizard"

I had the same problem but I just skipped that driver. When I finished installing all the rest of the drivers I had no red "x's" or yellow "!" in device manager so I figured all was good....UNTIL, I got a 2gb memorystick and tried for it the first time. It didnt work. No LED would come on, and nothing would happen when the card was inserted. In device manager there is NO memoystick entry. I tried to reinstall a few different drivers for the Texas instruments PCI7411 Integrated FlashMedia Controller, but all would fail. I then started a post in the hardware section.
http://www.micropctalk.com/forums/showthread.php?

After a few responses from other trusted users I was instructed to reinstall from the recovery partion, get it back to factory condition, and see if the memorystick would work then. So today I hit FN+R from the Vaio boot screen started the recovery process. It kept hanging on 12% and then said the recovery failed. I tried it numerous times and no luck. Any help?

Knusperkeks

Postby Knusperkeks » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:48

How can I use the Vaio Touch Commander?
MacBook Pro 13" MID2010
Sony Vaio UX380N | Mtron 32GB SSD | Ubiquiti SR71-E | WIN 7
Galaxy Note

WWoods

Postby WWoods » Thu Oct 01, 2009 02:08

Does anyone have a working link for this, or could email me this. My sony vgn-ux280p7 running XP hard drive has crashed and am want to re-install XP pro, but dont have a recovery cd, and having issues trying to get into the recovery partition. Thanks,

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 02:15

WWoods wrote:Does anyone have a working link for this, or could email me this. My sony vgn-ux280p7 running XP hard drive has crashed and am want to re-install XP pro, but dont have a recovery cd, and having issues trying to get into the recovery partition. Thanks,

The first post has everything you need!

A download link and a mirror has been posted. Click DOWNLOAD to get the package :)
Sull Support >
-XP: UX driver & app Pack v2.3 [B]Download
[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-Se7en: UX driver & application pack [/color]Download
-Guide: model.txt for XP and Vista [color=Red]Download[/color]

WWoods

Having difficulties

Postby WWoods » Thu Oct 01, 2009 03:48

I continue to try, but am unable to download. I am uncertain as to why, it may be on my end, and if so sorry to bother. But if possible to send via email would be greatly appreciated

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 05:26

WWoods wrote:I continue to try, but am unable to download. I am uncertain as to why, it may be on my end, and if so sorry to bother. But if possible to send via email would be greatly appreciated

Click the DOWNLOAD button!!

Where are you located? I don't see why you cant download I just tested all the links.

Try this.

Go to HERE and just navigate to the driver pack.

Goodluck :p
Sull Support >

[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

kiz

Postby kiz » Wed Oct 28, 2009 16:32

Hi All
I am not able to get the touch launcher button and zoom in/out buttons workingwith the xp and driver pack, i followed teh instructions io in the thread about assigning buttons via the special button utiltiy and also installing v2.3 of vaio event service and notebook utilities but still dosent work ,
i can launch the touch launcher by clicking on the executable

any otehr ideas,

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 03:01

uninstall and then reinstall those related..

vaio event
touch launcher
zoom
etc

do event service first of course... they are kinda finicky, but you should be able to get them working no problem.
Sull Support >

[/B]

vetnet

Help, please. Vista to xp

Postby vetnet » Tue Nov 17, 2009 22:42

I have a VGN-UX1XN. With Windows Vista entreprise, I want switch to windows xp. All i have to do is install windows xp and then install these drives so that everything works.

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 23:07

vetnet wrote:I have a VGN-UX1XN. With Windows Vista entreprise, I want switch to windows xp. All i have to do is install windows xp and then install these drives so that everything works.

You got it buddy.
Sull Support >

[/B]

Return to “Software”