Big Device Bonanza

Talk about general micro PC topics here.
sc0fe

Big Device Bonanza

Postby sc0fe » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:25

[color="Yellow"]PRICES ARE "HAGGLE"ABLE[/color]

Selling a Dell XPS 12 (2014) for $450
Only the device and charger will be included. Device is in good condition. There does seem to be some sort of pattern on the top now that can't be wiped off. Apart from that, working as expected. Core i5 4200U and 4GB of RAM. 128GB SSD

Also up is a Fujitsu UH900
This is a tiny Atom Z530 powered machine with 2GB of RAM originally retailed at $900 will be looking to sell it for $300. Has a couple of scratches on lid but is in perfect order and includes two EXTENDED batteries. Running genuine Windows 8.1. 64GB SSD

A Viliv N5 is also up for sale
This is a EXTREMELY LIGHT AND TINY CAPABLE machine priced originally at $649 will sell it for $130 with a dented charger. The device itself is fine and in almost perfect shape save a small crack on the hinge. Has an Atom Z520 and 1GB of RAM. 3 batteries are included. Running genuine Windows 8. 32GB SSD

Also up for grabs is some sort of generic Asus laptop... I don't even know. It has a 2nd generation Core i5 and 6GB of RAM. Got it from a friend. Holds around 4-5 hours on the 6 cell. I'll accept most offers but I think $300 is fair? Running genuine Windows 7 Home Premium

ALL DEVICES SOLD AS-IS. Unless DOA.

All devices sanitized and shipped with USPS Standard or Priority Air Next Day (+$25)
Please PM if interested in ANY of these.
I will send pics by PM. You can pay by Paypal. Thanks!

Return to “General”